The Target of DNS is to resolves/translates names so when your system can't resolves or translates the DNS address, thats why you will get this error..
If Upper method did not work for you to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG error while browsing so thats why i write this one for you.It need from you to doing little bit changing in your DNS Settings through Tweaking.In mostly cases this one work for fixing DNS PROBE FINISHED BAD CONFIG error ,the issue done after doing this method correctly. Follow the below steps :-
- Open Command prompt.
- Type “ipconfig /flushdns” without " Quotes and hit Enter.
- You can see your dns is succuessfully Flushed.
- Open your Browser and see All is Done.
- Alternatively instead of ipconfig /flushdns you can also type “netsh winsock reset catalog”
- Right Click on Network icon in taskbar
- click on Open Network and Sharing Center.
- find and Click Change Adapter Settings.
- Right Click on Active Connection and select Properties.
- Now look for Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4),
- Double Click on it to open its Properties.
- Click on Use the Following DNS Server Addresses and Type in 184.108.40.206 in Preferred DNS Server and 220.127.116.11 in Alternate DNS Server then click OK like shown in Below Picture.